Clarence Valley Visitor Information
Clarence Valley, New South Wales, Australia
Clarence Valley is a beautiful region located in the northeast of New South Wales, Australia. It is a popular tourist destination that features a unique combination of natural wonders, historical sites, and cultural attractions.
Things to See and Do
- Explore the Yuraygir National Park
- Visit the picturesque coastal towns of Yamba and Iluka
- Take a scenic drive through the Clarence River Valley
- Go fishing or boating on the Clarence River
- Learn about the region's indigenous history at the Grafton Regional Gallery and Museum
- Sample the local cuisine and wine at the numerous cafes and restaurants in the region
Clarence Valley offers a variety of accommodation options to suit every budget and preference. Visitors can choose from hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, and camping sites.
Clarence Valley is located approximately 600 kilometers north of Sydney and can be accessed by car or train. Visitors can also fly into Coffs Harbour Airport or Ballina Byron Gateway Airport, both of which are located within 2 hours of Clarence Valley.
Clarence Valley enjoys a subtropical climate, with warm summers and mild winters. The best time to visit is during the summer months of December to February, when temperatures average around 28°C.
Visit Clarence Valley
Clarence Valley is a must-visit destination for anyone traveling to New South Wales, Australia. With its stunning natural landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and warm hospitality, it offers a unique and unforgettable experience for all visitors.